We only accept bitcoin based altcoins (coins with RPC 1.0 compatibility).
Cryptonote, Zcash forks and Ethereum tokens are currently not accepted and will never be considered.
To be listed on the Aevo Exchange a coin should satisfy several requirements
1. Аt least 10 pages with informatible messages on bitcointalk
2. Trading volume should be at least 10000 AEVO in a month
3. Link on the Aevo Exchange should be in the Announcement post on the bitcointalk
Coin can be delisted if:
* Has few trades during 1 month period
* Consumes a lot of server resources and can't be fixed
* Unstable wallet or unstable blockchain (multiple chains / stopped blocks)
* Coin which turns out to be scam will be considered for delisting
To list your altcoin please send us message trough support page.
1. Coin name and ticker
2. Forum ann thread
3. Coin Source
4. Listing option
After our team checks your coin, we will contact you with further information.